TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018: The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited has released Junior Lineman (JLM) Recruitment Notification 2018 for 2553 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online at tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Sircilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.TSNPDCL reaches out to a population of nearly 155.22 lakhs (as per provisional 2011 census) spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 Square Kilometers.
TSNPDCL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Lineman Vacancy at 2553 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Vacancy Details for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
Total Vacancies: 2553 Posts
Name of the post: JUNIOR LINEMAN
Eligibility Criteria for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute / Board for accepting his application.
Selection Process for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Details of Written Examination:
i) Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
ii) Date of examination: The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held on 08-4-2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
iii) Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centres located in the GHMC area, Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
Application Fee for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digits) in the first instance.
II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, the applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Important Dates for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st February 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 19th March 2018.
3. Download Admit Card:- 2nd April 2018
4. Exam Date:- 8th April 2018
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF JLM IN TSNPDCL
PAPER A: I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – autotransformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian national movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.